Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential election impact.

<P> New York Senator Hillary </ P> <P> </ P> <P>: finance. News, the Roman Caesar had lofty sweep of France said, "I came, I saw, I .conquered ", and former U.S. first lady Hillary Clinton on January 20 Zeyi saying" I'm coming, I want to win, "and issued the first American woman to become president of the oath. .The strong woman eventually as people have speculated as to the presidency launched the attacks. .</ P> <P> · announced the election - know how to beat the rival </ P> <P> Hillary Clinton video posted on his Web site said the Bush led the U.S. has been 6 years, now is the time to reshape the United States, only one .bit new president to the United States to regain world respect. .She confidently said: "I'm not afraid to stand up for their beliefs, and never afraid to face the Republican machine. In their cost of nearly $ 70,000,000 in New York, the campaign against me, and I have two games after two McNair, I have .able to say, I know how Washington Republicans think, how to act, know how to beat them. "</ P> <P> for the Democratic presidential nomination as the first step, President Clinton announced the formation of exploratory committee to raise campaign funds .to employ staff. .</ P> <P>.

No comments:

Post a Comment